|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||25,000 - 27,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||March 8th 2012|
|Start Date||As soon as they find|
3D CAD Designer - Engineering Industry
£25,000 - £28,000
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced 3D CAD Designer to join a large Engineering Contractor based out of their Leicester office. The role will involve working on long term defence contracts producing engineering solutions using Autodesk Inventor.
- Assessment of Client requirements
- Ensure that all design activity is conducted in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Planning and monitoring of design progress to ensure completion to time and budget.
- Preparation or checking of conceptual scheme and detail.
- Assisting with presentation of designs to customers and managing design iteration & co-ordination. Assisting the sales function in the generation of design schemes tender and technical drawings for tendering and publicity purposes.
- Provide technical support through manufacturing, testing and commissioning activites.
Successful candidates will come from a similar background and have extensive experience in 3D modelling using the Inventor 3D CAD package. Ideally candidates will be qualified to at least HNC/HND level in a relevant subject.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call the Civils team on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.