|Location||Kirkby, England/North West ALL|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 18th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
The candidate would need to be familiar with the control and input of Electronic Timecards into the company system. The programme that is used throughout the Business is KRONOS.
The successful applicant would need to have a minimum of 2 years office experience and have qualities such as excellent communication skills, Time management skills, be organised, reliable, motivated and have attention to detail as Timecards need to be thoroughly checked. As personal information is visible within the system, then confidentiality would need to be assured.
Duties would include the following:
• Error Checking of Weekly Timecards for Staff across all Engineering departments.
• Working to strict deadlines both weekly and monthly
• Adding new contracts/tenders to the system and maintaining system and hardcopy files.
• Production and distribution of weekly reports for Manager approvals
• Adding new users to the system and providing training and guidance.
• Creation of Monthly breakdown of hours report for management.
• Control of Staff Annual Leave Records.
• Collection, Checking and distribution of Hard Copy Timesheets to Clients.
• Responding to ad hoc enquiries