|Company||Shorterm Rail Limited|
|Location||Qatar, Worldwide (Outside Europe)|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||August 16th 2012|
My client based in the UK is looking for a Lead Assessor to work on a Permanent basis in the MIDDLE EAST
- 10 years minimum rail experience
- 5 years safety engineering experience (would be advantageous to have been in the middle east due to culture differences)
- UK Chartered Engineer or worldwide equivalent
- Project Management experience
- Worked within Rolling Stock (eg metro - not heavy load), infrastructure or signalling
- Preference is to have done some independent assurance work previously.
- Will consider contractors
Key experience is Lead Assessor on Large Independent Assurance Projects, Project Management of large rail projects and ideally experience working in the middle east.
***IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY****
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Nina Kaur on 01332 224556 or email email@example.com