|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||up-to £390 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||March 2nd 2012|
|Closing Date||March 20th 2012 (for applications)|
Marketing Sourcing Manager (Temp to Perm)
Up to £390 per day (ASAP)
London then Milton Keynes
Our client is a well established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success.
THIS ROLE IS BASED ON REPUTATION BASED MARKETING NOT PRODUCT BASED MARKETING.
You will need:
• It would be an advantage if candidates were within 75 minutes travel time of Milton Keynes, as there is the potential for this role to be extended and it would be located at Network Rail’s new premises in Milton Keynes
• Understanding of communications & marketing services in particular in a brand led marketing organisation, where reputation is key therefore being able to shape sourcing strategy and take it to market, (i.e. not a product marketing buyer).
• EU compliant sourcing experience of buying marketing services and consultancy services
• Able to get established quickly, learning company sourcing governance requirements and building relationships with all required stakeholders.
• Experience of working within transformational change, ability to think flexibly.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong sourcing skills particularly around: Tendering, Defining evaluation criteria, Contract drafting (schedules), Contract negotiation
• Candidate must have experience of managing multiple sourcing events from inception to satisfactory completion of the client. There will need to be a track record in driving forward projects and meeting deadlines.
The candidate will work within the Strategic Sourcing “People Services” team. The category scope is made up of Management Consultancy, Property Consultancy, Finance & Insurance services, Legal services, Media and Marketing services, the primary sourcing focus will be on marketing services and being able to deliver business value quickly and consistently by, demonstrating an ROI on Marketing and Communications services sourcing solutions.
They will therefore be required to
- Supporting the Category Manager for services to shape the work stream packages with make versus buy analysis, route to market strategies, alignment to category strategies and Network Rail sourcing governance.
- Delivering the agreed sourcing strategy by competitive tendering or call offs under frameworks.
- Support any commercial implementation of the contracts
- Support commercial / contractual elements of other contracts as fits with timescales and plans
To apply for this position contact Jessica Bates on 0161 836 7023 or email your C.V to Jessica.Bates@vital-solutions.biz
Vital Services Group Ltd is a privately owned company with over 41 offices UK wide. Vital Solutions, the white collar commercial division of the group, has earned a reputation for providing innovative recruitment solutions which have been applied to various industry sectors. In addition, we host bespoke recruitment events, project management and a comprehensive advertising and design facility.