|Company||Titan Recruitment - Australia|
|Location||Brisbane, Worldwide (Outside Europe)|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£78,000 - £84,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||April 27th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||May 31st 2012 (for applications)|
If you are looking for the opportunity to further your career, working on state of the art Rail Engineering projects in a warm climate, with excellent salary and work/life balance then this new position with our client may be just what you have been searching for. Based in Brisbane you would be working on a range of exciting new major projects. This client has an exceptional presence in its field of engineering in Queensland. This company offers excellent career progression opportunities
Develop project plans, including time programmes, cost plans and cash flows in line with the approved scope and budget for the project in conjunction with all stakeholders.
• Determine resource requirements, as well as contractual and procurement strategies which are to be adopted for the projects and engage and commission Service Providers, including negotiation of terms of engagement and performance.
• Conduct and implement Risk Management and value engineering activities throughout the project life cycle and conduct consultation with community groups, unions, statutory authorities and other stakeholders in relation to the project.
• Monitor and manage the implementation of all project activities of contractors, consultants and internal Service Providers in relation to progress, cash flow and work quality to ensure they are completed to required standards, within programme and within budget constraints.
• Report monthly to Chief Executive, Senior Management and other stakeholders on project progress, with particular emphasis on actual and potential variations to cost, time or quality. Develop and implement remedial actions to cope with unexpected contingencies, including preparation of project re-submissions to Investment Committee where necessary.
• Finalise projects on completion, including transfer of assets, closure of project financial systems, conducting of project audit and review, and the preparation of final project reports for the Senior Executive and Level 2 and 3 Management.
To successfully fulfil the role you will need to have Broad engineering knowledge and experience in coordination of complex technical projects in a railway environment.
• High level of skill in management of multi-disciplinary
infrastructure or rolling stock projects, in accordance with
recognised best practice project management methods.
• High level of skill in successfully developing and managing budgets
and time programmes for multi-disciplinary projects.
• High level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Substantial level of skill in personal computing applications
I including spread sheeting and time scheduling.
• Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within the clients
values and behaviours.
• CPEng or RPQ essential
For a detailed list of role requirements and competencies or for further information please apply through the website or submit your CV to Ausjobs@titan.net.au
At Titan we realise any job change is a major step, which is why when candidates make such a move through Titan they are given full support and guidance on every aspect of both the application/interview process.