|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Salary||£250 - £280 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 19th 2012|
|Closing Date||May 26th 2012 (for applications)|
Project Manager (IM)
£280/day – 6 month+ contract
Based in London
Our client is a well established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
You will need experience of:
• Contracting documents
• Preparing consolidated views of planning, budgets, risks and issues
• Strong command of english to build excellent and engaging communications
• Ability to drive commitment to deliver to budget and schedule
• Self goverance to issue actions are being met
• Preferred Qualifications - A Masters Degree or equivalent
• To co-ordinate the dependencies, risks, issues, budgets, communications, and schedules to provide a co Prepare programme schedules, budgets, risks, issues and comms for ORBIS
• Provide the appropriate level of communications across IM to ensure a timely dialogue and ensure planning and resources are available
• Assist with production of project lifecycle products
• Ensure Oracle Projects is up to date across the programme
• Ensure Microsoft Project Plan are up to date across the programme
• Ensure reporting governance is being followed
• Administration of project change/issue/risk process using appropriate tools (e.g. ARM)
• Comprehensive view across all IM driven initiatives.
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison ON 07764 808168 or email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vital Services Group Ltd is a privately owned company with over 41 offices UK wide.
Vital Solutions, the white collar commercial division of the group, has earned a reputation for providing innovative
recruitment solutions which have been applied to various industry sectors.
In addition, we host bespoke recruitment events, project management and a comprehensive advertising and design facility.
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.