|Location||Wembley, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||60,000 - 63,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 31st 2012|
|Start Date||As soon as they find|
Senior Project Manager - Civil Engineering - Rail industry
Up to £63,000 + Car (or Car Allowance) + Pension + Private Health Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a Large Civil Engineering Contractor, to look after a variety of Large Rail Civil Engineering projects. The projects will involve several Multi Discipline projects including Civils, Pway, OHLE, Signalling and Construction.
As Senior Project Manager you will report into the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for a team of up to 30 - Planning, Commercial, Office and Site teams
- Producing and managing all site paperwork including method statements, Work Package Plans and risk assessments.
- Responsible for the production of the Programme with the Planning Team
- Overall accountability for Health & Safety
- Design Co-ordination and discipline interface
- Significant client liaison which involves providing reports and progress meetings.
- Budgetary Control
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Bid Management
Candidates MUST be from a Rail Civil Engineering background, with a solid track record in delivering successful Multi Million pound multi disciplinary. You will have Network Rail experience and have the capability to deliver Multi Million Pound projects. You will be motivated by delivering successful projects and implementing health & safety practices at a senior level.
- HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Main Contractor background (not consultancy/Client)
- Multi Discipline project delivery experience
- Ideally CRE for Construction
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Only candidates who meet the above requirement and have experience in all or most of the listed projects for a Main Contractor will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.