|Location||York, North Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||40,000 - 55,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 14th 2012|
|Start Date||As soon as they find|
Team Leader - M&E Team - Rail industry
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Electrical Engineer to join a leading Rail Civil Engineering Contractor. The Team leader role will be to lead and direct the Mechanical and Electrical engineers, but also to provide design input and assist with new business opportunities and client liaison as required. The company themselves have been inundated with a variety of major projects covering a range of locations all over the UK. Projects include M&E, Civils and Infrastructure within the Rail industry.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for the following;
- Designing major electrical and mechanical engineering projects
- Achieving the targets agreed with the Design Manager, including delivery and budget
- Monitoring team performance
- Assisting in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the Electrical and Mechanical engineering department.
- Applying procedures and systems to ensure safety
- Leading projects on behalf of clients.
- Taking Lead Engineer and CRE roles on projects as appropriate.
Successful candidates will be an Engineer by background from a Main/Principle Contractor within the Rail industry.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Electrical Engineering design and Site experience working for a similar organisation
- Detailed knowledge of Electrical design, testing and installation within the Rail industry.
- Proficient with CAD
- Knowledge of Multi-discipline projects such as M&E, Signalling etc.
- Driving Licence
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.